WORKGard® OMEGA LOW-CUT SAFETY SHOES (S1P)
Sleek and dependable, the WORKSafe Omega is the final word in reliable safety shoes.
The Omega is finished in brown suede, a flexible and rugged material. And because the shoe is light, it can be worn all day while minimising fatigue.
With grippy outsoles and a breathable lining, these shoes represent a no-compromise solution for the savvy consumer who demands durability without sacrificing comfort.
From logistics to F&B, the Omega excels in all types of light industry.
- Wider toe box design provides a more relaxed fit
- Breathable lining to reduce moisture
- 360º inner padding & removable EVA footbed reduce muscle fatigue
- Soft heel counter to prevent blisters
- Made with lightweight and tough split barton leather
- Bouncy dual-density polyurethane outsole for impact protection
- Durable outsole with high traction for better grip & stability on oily surfaces.
|PRODUCT CODE||PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||COLOR||SIZE||UNIT|
|800WGS8010SX||Product Code: 800WGS8010SX|
Type: Low-cut Lace-up Shoes
Standards: EN ISO 20345 S1P SS513
Upper: Brown Suede Leather
Collar: Brown Nylon Mesh
Tongue: Brown Suede Leather + Brown Nylon Mesh
Lining: Mesh Fabric
Footbed: EVA + 100% Polyester Black Mesh, Antistatic
Toecap+Insert Plate: 604 Steel
Mid+Outsole: PU + PU
Size: UK 4-12 (EUR 37-47)
Weight: 1.08 kg/pair